IGS-L consultants have the knowledge and expertise to help your organisation not only to protect confidential information but also to use it legally, ethically and in line with recommended practice so that you can realise optimum benefits for your patients, service users and the wider community.
We work with health, social care, and voluntary organisations as well as third party and commercial suppliers that provide their systems.
Areas we can provide IG advice and support include:
- Development of and implementation of an IG strategy and IG assurance framework for your organisation
- Information processing and sharing initiatives or projects
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Arrangements to ensure lawful and ethical approaches to data sharing
- Communications plans to meet your obligations for fair processing / privacy notices
- Design of patient consent models
- Systems for handling patient objections